Are you committed to excellence and making a difference in the lives of others?
We are looking for playful and dynamic occupational therapists who want to help children make “sensational achievements.”
Therapists should have 3+ years of experience and knowledge in one or more of the following areas:
- Evaluation and treatment of sensory processing disorders including praxis intervention
- Sensory-oral feeding interventions
- Auditory interventions
- Functional visual skill development and visual-vestibular integration
- Reflex integration combined with Sensory integrative treatment strategies
- Working with Adolescents and Adults with complex sensory and social-emotional histories
This is a tremendous opportunity to develop advanced clinical reasoning skills while changing the lives of families of children with sensory processing deficits. Openings are Per Diem/part-time with the opportunity to increase hours as client caseload grows.
Clinicians must be available to work after-school hours until 6 or 7 PM. Saturday hours also a plus. Candidates should possess excellent written and verbal communication skills along with an ability to learn quickly and adapt to the changing environment of a growing private practice.