Don’t Miss this Opportunity! Space is limited.
Our Body Activated Learning Summer Treatment Intensive includes:
- Sensory motor groups incorporating Sensational Achievements custom Body Activated Learning method with an option to enhance your child’s outcomes by incorporating the Tomatis Method.
- Multi-sensory tutoring activities tailored to your child’s areas of academic weakness integrating Orton-Guillingham and Body Activated Learning concepts.
- Food exploration to expand your child’s diet to include brain foods to support learning.
- Yoga and relaxation activities for improve self regulation, attention and focus.
Research shows that combining activities that support the physiological foundations for brain development with academics leads to greater behavioral and mood regulation as well as enhanced learning outcomes. Body Activated Learning combines sensory integration theory and neuroscience with a unique understanding of the visual needs of this neurologically diverse generation of learners to help them adapt and succeed.
Intensives are being facilitated by occupational therapists specializing in sensory integration as well as special educators trained in Body Activated Learning. Space is limited to 4 per age group, ages 5-7 and 8-10.
- June 18-29 $3750 Tomatis/Intensive – REGISTRATION CLOSED
- July 2-13 $2655 Small Group Intensive. No session on July 4th
- July 16-27 $2950 Small Group Intensive
- July 30-Aug 10 $3750 Tomatis Method/Small Group Intensive
Save $250 if you register by April 1st. – Early Registration Deadline has passed but you can still register for all 3 remaining intensives and receive a 10% discount
Registration is available online via the calendar. Go to the month of the scheduled intensive you’d like your child to attend. Click the “What” tab on the top left of the calendar to choose the session you’d like to register for. Payment plans are available but cannot be processed via the website calendar. Contact Melonie for more information.
Need more individualized support?
Contact us to set up an individual summer treatment intensive: (30-60 hours) of sensory integrative occupational therapy intervention and customized home programming support. Listening programs are available in conjunction with the treatment intensive and can enhance overall program outcomes.
Need Focused Academic Support?
Sign up for Multisensory Tutoring with Orton-Guillingham trained instructors: Our multi-sensory tutors are special educators trained in the Orton Guillingham approach. They combine their extensive expertise in working with children with identified learning needs with Body Activated Learning activities/supports to optimize tutoring outcomes. 10 session Summer packages available to meet your summer scheduling needs. Contact our office to set up an initial screening.
Just need a boost?
Summer sensory occupational therapy “boosts” are available to previous clients who want to check in and receive updated home programming support. Boosts will occur over 6 or 10 sessions and include re-evaluation, intervention, home program development and parent training.