Join us for a free directors' workshop to learn about our innovative Body Activated Learning approach to managing self-regulation and behavior in preschool children with Autism, attention, and sensory processing deficits.
You will learn:
- What children with autism spectrum disorders, sensory, and attention deficits have in common
- The natural way that the body and brain learn from sensory experiences
- How to use the 3-phase Body Activated Learning Approach to enhance classroom routines and activities
- Ideas for setting up sensational classrooms to support self-regulation and behavior for all children
- Suggestions for parent-educator collaboration so parents and children with diverse needs are happier with their preschool experience