Do you have a passion for changing lives and an entrepreneurial spirit ?
At Sensational Achievements, we seek to hire talented and compassionate individuals looking to be part of a team committed to changing the lives of families and children. Our team is committed to excellence in evaluation and treatment of children with sensory processing disorders, autism, and sensory-based learning disabilities while providing high quality education and support. If you are a person committed to excellence, highly organized, and a strong team player, this is a career opportunity where you could make a difference.
We are looking for passionate occupational therapists who are committed to empowering others and thinking outside the box
Knowledge in one or more of the following areas is a plus:
- Evaluation and treatment of sensory processing disorders including praxis intervention
- Sensory-oral feeding interventions
- Auditory interventions
- Functional visual skill development and visual-vestibular integration
- Reflex integration combined with Sensory integrative treatment strategies
- Working with Adolescents and Adults with complex sensory and social-emotional histories
This is a tremendous opportunity to develop advanced clinical reasoning skills while changing the lives of families of children with sensory processing deficits both through direct service and online programming. Openings are Per Diem/part-time with the opportunity to increase hours as client caseload grows.
Clinicians must be available to work after-school hours until 6 or 7 PM. Saturday hours also a plus. Candidates should possess excellent written and verbal communication skills along with an ability to learn quickly and adapt to the changing environment of a growing private practice.